When applying for a position at Women In Distress, be sure to specify the position you are applying for and include cover letter, resume, salary requirements and send the employment application via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Outreach Advocate_Bilingual Preferred
- Thrift Store Driver.
- Advancement Database Administrator.
- Respite Aid
- Graphic Design Internship (un-paid)
- Development Internship (un-paid)
- Staff Accountant
- Injunction For Protection Staff Attorney
- Residential Advocate Posting_Revised 810
- Residential Emergency Shelter Advocate _Part-time Weekend
- Relief Advocate Posting
- Residential Housekeeper.
- Crisis Hotline Advocate
- Residential Shift Supervisor
Application/resumes received are maintained for 6 months. As new positions are posted, resumes are reviewed and those reflecting qualifications indicated on the posting are submitted to the department supervisor, who is responsible for coordinating interviews and making hiring recommendations. No telephone calls, please.
Women in Distress does not discriminate by reason of race, sex, color, age, national origin, religion, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military reserve status, immigration status, or language spoken. All room assignments, activities, programs, etc. are provided in a non-discriminatory manner. Applicants with disabilities who may need accommodations are encouraged to contact Human Resources five days prior to scheduled interview, so that reasonable accommodations may be coordinated.