When applying for a position at Women In Distress, be sure to specify the position you are applying for and include cover letter, resume, salary requirements and send the employment application via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Graphic Design Internship (un-paid)
- Development Internship (un-paid)
- Injunction For Protection Staff Attorney
- Residential Advocate Posting_Revised 810
- Residential Emergency Shelter Advocate _Part-time Weekend
- Relief Advocate Posting
- Crisis Hotline Advocate
- Outreach Advocate
- Thrift Store Associate-Driver
- Family Advocate
- Program Database and Compliance Specialist
- Residential Child Therapist
- Child and Family Therapist_
Application/resumes received are maintained for 6 months. As new positions are posted, resumes are reviewed and those reflecting qualifications indicated on the posting are submitted to the department supervisor, who is responsible for coordinating interviews and making hiring recommendations. No telephone calls, please.
Women in Distress does not discriminate by reason of race, sex, color, age, national origin, religion, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military reserve status, immigration status, or language spoken. All room assignments, activities, programs, etc. are provided in a non-discriminatory manner. Applicants with disabilities who may need accommodations are encouraged to contact Human Resources five days prior to scheduled interview, so that reasonable accommodations may be coordinated.