When applying for a position at Women In Distress, be sure to specify the position you are applying for and include cover letter, resume, salary requirements and send the employment application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residential Services Manager
- Residential Advocate
- Prevention Specialist
- Child Protective Investigative Advocate
- Crisis Hotline Advocate_PT
- Economic Empowerment Advocate
- Outreach Advocate_Bilingual Preferred
- Outreach Therapist
- Injunction For Protection Staff Attorney_3
- Accounting Associate-Grants Billing Reporting
- Advancement Operations Admin
- Thrift Store Associate_PT
- Thrift Store Driver.
Application/resumes received are maintained for 6 months. As new positions are posted, resumes are reviewed and those reflecting qualifications indicated on the posting are submitted to the department supervisor, who is responsible for coordinating interviews and making hiring recommendations. No telephone calls, please.
Women in Distress does not discriminate by reason of race, sex, color, age, national origin, religion, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military reserve status, immigration status, or language spoken. All room assignments, activities, programs, etc. are provided in a non-discriminatory manner. Applicants with disabilities who may need accommodations are encouraged to contact Human Resources five days prior to scheduled interview, so that reasonable accommodations may be coordinated.