The Goal of The Thomas Foundation Vision for the Future Match Challenge is to:
• Expand critical services for survivors of domestic violence and their children;
• Broaden the base of major donors for Women In Distress;
• And provide support to the Women In Distress leadership team as they move forward, now in their 45th year, as the largest certified domestic violence center in Florida.
Last year, Women In Distress provided life-saving services all free and confidential, thanks to generous donors like you; 86¢ of every dollar went back to providing critical services for survivors of domestic violence.
- 4,126 Total Served with Programs & Services
- 34,342 Counseling and Therapeutic Hours for Survivors and their Children
- 20,045 Youth and Community Members Attended Educational Programing
- 25,370 Calls Answered by 24-hour Crisis Hotline Advocates
- 29,486 Safe Emergency Shelter Nights
- 531 Survivors were helped with Injunction for Protection Legal Program
- 368 Survivors were provided with Economic Empowerment Services
To make a secure, tax-deductible donation today that will be matched, please click here.
To make a gift by mail, send your check made out to Women In Distress of Broward, Inc. to P.O. Box 50187, Lighthouse Point, FL 33074. Be sure to write Vision Challenge in the memo of your check so we’ll know to double your donation.
To make a gift by phone, see capital naming opportunities available, or to donate stock or appreciated securities, please contact:
Associate Director of Development, Events & Annual Fund
Thank you for supporting Women In Distress.