Each year at this luncheon, Women In Distress honors members of the community that have made a significant contribution to improve the lives of survivors of domestic violence. Historically the event welcomes over 500 community and business leaders. All proceeds benefit Women In Distress and help us continue to provide critical services to families affected by domestic violence.
Thank you to all of our past sponsors, donors, and attendees for making this event a success.
We are now accepting sponsors for the 2019 event.
For more information please contact Cindy Bibliowicz, Director of Marketing & Development, at cbibliowicz@WomenInDistress.org or 954-760-9800 ext. 1236
To view pictures from last year’s event, click here.
Thank You to Our Table Sponsors
• Bank of America • Belkis DeChurch • Billie Grieb • Broward College • Brown & Brown • Centennial Bank
• Circle of Friends/Joanne Snead • City of Sunrise Police Department
• City of Wilton Manors Police Department • Comcast • Comerica • Cyhawk Security Group
• Dade Construction • Faith Center • Harry Mangurian, Jr. Foundation • Hays Companies • Judy Thiel
• Karen Leikert • Linda Garrett • Marla Schaefer • National Beverage/LaCroix • People’s Trust Insurance
• Professional Football Players Mother’s Association • Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
• Publix Supermarkets, Inc. • Risk Management • Saltz Michelson Architects • Spirit Airlines • Sprint
• Sunshine Health • The Farver Foundation • United Capital • Wells Fargo • Yellow Cab