Why Support the Women In Distress Thrift Store
Whether you are donating or buying, 100% of the net proceeds support victims of domestic violence and the services needed to keep them and their children safe. When you buy from us or make tax-deductible donations of gently used clothing, furniture, and household items, you help end domestic violence in our community in two ways:
- Survivors benefit from items donated to the thrift store and often are able to build a career wardrobe for an important job interview or select home goods and furnishings to help them rebuild a new home.
- Items are sold to the public and 100% of the net proceeds support our emergency shelter, counseling services and our other related programs.
It’s all about selection. We know in order to be your favorite thrift store we need to make sure our store is full of fresh, one-of-a-kind treasures and bargains. We work hard every day to produce the best selection we can for our customers.
Click here to learn more about donating to our Thrift Store
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
- Furniture Pick-up Days – Tuesday’s & Friday’s (please call 954-975-7425 to schedule an appointment). Please note: Our pick-up availability is limited. We will do our very best to accommodate all pick-up requests.
What’s in Store for You
We have created an atmosphere of a clean, well-organized, well stocked and customer oriented place to shop. To make your shopping experience easy, we have divided our store into several departments for the various types of merchandise we sell.
- Ladies clothing
- Children’s clothing/toys
- Men’s clothing/sport equipment
- Refurbished computers
- Decorative accessories/paintings/pictures
- House-wares/small electronics
- Books CD’s /DVD’s