Date: Friday, December 7,2012
Location: Holland America ship at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale
Time: 10:30am – 2pm
All proceeds to benefit Women In Distress of Broward County.
About The Event
Women In Distress of Broward County and the Parkland Woman’s Club invite you to join us for a Luncheon Celebration hosted by Holland America Line on Friday, December 7, 2012. 100% of ticket sales will benefit
Women In Distress of Broward County, and provide victims of domestic violence with safe shelter and supportive services as they rebuild their lives.
The four-course luncheon, provided by the award-winning Holland America cruise line chefs, will include red and white wine. Lunch will be served in the ship’s Dining Room and guests will be able to enjoy scenic views of the port, ocean, and Fort Lauderdale.
100% of ticket sales will benefit Women In Distress. Ticket sales are now closed. If you have any questions, please contact Abby Glisson at (954) 760-9800 ext. 1244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:30am – Registration, security clearance, and boarding
- 11:15am – Last call for late boarding (if you are not on the ship by this time, you will not be permitted to board)
- 11:15am – 12:15pm – Lunch in the dining room
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm – Program in the show lounge
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm - Guests are permitted to enjoy the public rooms on the ship
- All guests must disembark by 2:00pm
- Driver’s License or Passport is required to be shown by each guest to board the ship.
- Allow ample time for port and ship security.
- No boarding after 11:15 am and all guests must be off the ship by 2:00 pm.
- Self-parking is available in the Midport Garage