The Starfish Luncheon is an opportunity to honor those who have made a significant contribution to improve the lives of survivors of domestic violence while raising much-needed funds to support the free services we provide to women, children, and men seeking help and healing.
2017 starfish Honorees
- Walmart Foundation
- The Humane Society of Broward County
- Broward Sheriff’s Office/Sheriff Scott Israel
- Broward County Chiefs of Police Association
- Special Starfish award to a domestic violence survivor
May 24, 2017 | Signature Grand
6900 W. State Road 84 Davie, FL 33317
Silent Auction – 11am
Luncheon & Program – 12pm
2017 Honorary chairs
- Kim Bentley, JM Family Enterprises, Inc., AVP, Corporate Philanthropy
- Krissy Kennedy, CPA, The ADT Corporation, Manager, State Income Tax
Jason Aube, BB&T Broward Market President
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLick Here TO REVIEW OUR SPONSORSHIP LEVELS.
TO PAY FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP
TO PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS OR RAFFLE TICKETS CLICK HERE.
UNABLE TO ATTEND? PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION, CLICK HERE.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS